Sunday, October 15, 2023

Busy Thriving or just Busy

 I can't believe it's been over 6 months since I've written a blog! I guess that can be a good thing as I am busy thriving. It has forced me to ask myself, what have I been busy with? 

I decided to list everything out here and see if there is anything that is just business or if everything is necessary. Maybe you readers can help me get rid of th(e business! Busy Busy Busy! 

From sun up to sun down, we humans always seem to have to be doing something. However, part of my issues these last 6 months have been health related - easy to blame it on that, right? Well, I've been fatigued to the point of just eating dinner and falling asleep many nights by 7pm. I have a lot of GI issues, eating issues and blah blah blah - all sounding like the symptoms of Ovarian Cancer. However - the lab tests, CT and now GI tests are not showing anything abnormal!! Frustrating!!!! 

So, with that out of the way, back to the list: 

- Lesson plans & milestones for work

- Crocheting for craft fairs

- Crocheting for speccial orders

- Photography for a couple weddings, senior pics and other special occasions for friends

- Traveling withmy husband, parents & friends

- Advocacy Leader meetings & events

- Survivors Teaching Students meetings

-Putting together a survivor/caregiver get together with my husband

- attending an early childhood conference

- WORK (4 ten hour days), if I could affordd to get rid of this one I would! 

- Caring for my grandson 1 day a week (NOT giving up)

- Reading

- Writing for Brighter Magazine

- Going to sell at craft fairs

- Doing things with family

- Time on social media

- Sitting in a recliner and sleeping (the fatigue thing) 

- Watching NASCAR & other sports with my husband

- Doctor, Chiropractor & Counseling appointments

I'm sure there are other things but can't remember them. 

Next weekend I'll be gone to DC from Saturday (after a craft fair) until Tuesday night for in person Advocacy Day. 

Maybe I'm just trying to get everything in while I can? While I can still move and have the health I do? I'm not sure. It's frustrating and tiring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment